Friday, August 7, 2009

IM STILL ALIVE

and so. a buzy week are coming... haha... long time din blog. i don want become someone haha... so this few day are relaxing i guess :D SO much fun yesterday ss-ing for the graduation photo, although it is like only 265 photos. but all is memorable... FUNNNN... haha...

Today wendy came :D haha bt elle fail to come :( so today they have fun ss-sing also... it is like whole 2 period they sit there and ss . same place lagi that haha... LoL... haizzz... during physics teacher ask me to lead them to do experiment, i failed :( ... so sad. tht teacher only told me 3/4 of the experiment,, i was like... blur and the whole class blur... my fault. SORRY :'( ... so depress oh during that period... haha sorry a. if u all cannot understand the exp ask teacher eh :() .... haha

Ok ... now im worried bout my spm and coming week... it will burst my head off... u see what i list down a....

MON- Fund raising mini sale, 5c class photo session, then got minggu acedemic, then got Chem, then got malay, then got bi... haaha

TUE- fund raising mini sale, Photo session for school. pancaragam training for bulan kemerdekaan, class magazine page need to settle :D... thennn... someone trying to boycot not to take photo...

WED- fund raising mini sale, photo session for school. Pancaragam Performance for bulan kemerdekaan, class magazine settle , theennnn....

Thurs- fund raising mini sale, phtot session of school... Yay getting lesser

FRI- photo session.. hahah...

Its a BUZY week... it like wan me to cut half of my body seperate it to diff places... hopefully not...

TRIAL EXAM is sooooo near. i havent study yet... im soooo nervous now. i need to do a timetable to my self need to force my self need to pray to HIM to help me on this... seriously im such a.... i din even flip one page of any book :'( even carissa READ someting... huhu... my US result is such a FRESH tahi.... all fail . seem to... xuck...

I got an idea... i will post what i have read to this blog... mus force myslef... u all also...

p/s i promise to start studying NEXT WEEK or next next week... MUST DO IT
BENJAMIN TEO TSAI SHERNG !!!!!!!!!

<3 SPM Countdown :102 days

benjamiN

No comments: