Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apologize

hello, i've been neglecting my blog for like longggg longgg time, i do not noe got ppl miss me or not. so sad ha.... hahaha... so today is THURSDAY... means we only left 4 days to our SPM trial... nervous? yes i am... i feel sooooooo dono how to express... I mmg got study ok ? hahaha... i've studied one YES ONE of the sejarah bab, ... swt... ACCOUNTS. i've only studied hmmm, akuan realisasi and my document... and also penyata pendapatan... hahhaha... i hope to study more. but hw? TIME is the problem TT...

So I feel like been neglect by my friends. mayb should say my attitude make them fad up? or like bcs of sebaliknya ur attitude make me fad up and i treat u bad that make u treat me bad back... (can understand ka?).... IM worried my english now... so sad... I would like to try to use a proper english in my blog ok?...

Holiday me and my friends study in the library. We studied i guess. However it is better that i stay at home "langsung" didnt flip my book. My problem now is i am addicted to Hongkong series. the new AOD series . Its sucks, i need to waste my 1hr a day to watch that series... :(

I know this is like pointless about this blog post. but i wan to highlight my Weakness here, to let my friends to know what actually i am...
- I easily get jealous. VERY...
- i dislike people to talk bad about me... (who like ?) LoL...
- i like to shout that make people thought i am scolding him/her. NO.( a lot of people got hearing problem, if u dont shout they do not know what happening)

----- enough for now ------
Ok about CARISSA LEONG SUK LING.
- i do not know now a days me and her always like fighting because of different opinion. i just cant understand her. maybe. she fad up of me i guess...
-exp-
1. I fight for PERFECTion .... She cincai cincai ok only... (X)
2. She always say me bad TT. (lol)
3. I do not want to menyakitkan hati orang... I wont suddenly go find fight with other people ba kan.
Only if they make me do extra work.
4.
she sms make me uncomfortable. ( about the library)
5. Sorry for the sms i send you. ( about the skipping school that one. ELLE also.)

Last But Not Least.
I DO NOT KEEP A "DENDAM" in my heart. this is true. the post up there only show my guiltyness.... please what ever i did yesterday, forgot about it, make your tomorrow happier...

So Sorry .

P/s when school reopens, please clear your "loan" with sarah, for those who took whatever photostat paper or book that havent pay. Thank you.

benjamiN

No comments: