Sunday, March 1, 2009

Haha... today nothing special... after church me & family went to watch movie @ 1b


" LOve MateRss"
Haizz... i disagree with winnnie... i dont think this is a good movie ... from jack neo... it kinda bored... and it rated 18PL... it should rate it to 18SX... haha... all the movie is only about S*X & Love... BORED... story line nt that good... haha bt it still better than the "Spirit" ... LoLzz... haha...
Hehe... i cut my hair liao see what still can student say bout my hair this my hair that haha... LoL...
My Eng oral need print... haizzz... so lazy to do thing lar... exam coming next week haiz haiz...
My Chem not done yet... Add m3 work book havent do haizzz... Lazy lazy lazy...WHY ME OH !!!!!... haizzz
by the way Happy Early / Belated B'day to esther... haha u are born in middle of no day Lolz.. no 29 this year though hahaha...
end
-benjamiN-

1 comment:

WiNn NiE said...

eh good ba this movie ...hao kan o ...
not bad o .
all his movie very te bie ...