Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2nd Day of Holiday

Haha... or huhu
Today was NOTHING haizzzzzzzz.
woke up morning 9am. ^^. play computer facebook, pet society, and mafia wars. haiz

then afternoon my mom call that she will be fetching me and teman my grandma go clinic...
Luyang clinic not so good... haiz goverment clinic. haiz... hot and crowded and no parking LoL...
haizzz. now im sooo moody... my moral essays cant finish today as in my sechdule. haizzzz...

Moral Done is
-Laporan both
- tugasan harian 5 only... haiz
i left 3 essays... i cant reach enough words for it. now i got really no mood to do it... haizzz...
now i'll take a rest and try to do it ... i muz finish today o...

Btw . tomoro yay movies... will go relax hehe... but me seem like no mood liao... it been crap by someone. haizzz... i dono lar .... juz feel like doing nothing now. i dono wad to do eh... haiz...

-end0
benjamiNTT

No comments: