Saturday, February 21, 2009

So Call "Bengkel"

Today i went to bengkel finally haha... LoLz...
Before u can go to bengkel u need to face the fear of this ....
V
V
V
V
V

Law Exam :P
Saw dunstan just now. He is going to his law test hehe... dono what result ler :P hehe

Then... We sit in the class so call class lar... FOR from 9:30 - 11:00am hear ceramah... i hate ceramah... LoLz... so after that go to change tyre ... :P ... not bad huh? LoL

After that we went to drive wwith tutor :P but so sad... the tutor came late so we drive also less time . its me and carissa... The tutor not fair ... let carissa drive or learn more than me :( ... i drive less than 30min lor... carissa drive for 1hr o :!!!! hmph... haizzz...
Sit there 90min :(

PHOTOS :D


When im bored... which is carissa driving :(



Hills >...< ... carissa went there twice... i went there once only. (nt fair)


Here she go... :P


We must stop... the tyre must in the yellow box... Hills there


Confidene? ? ?


I very bored ba :(






ss wif phone :P

U see her... cant concentrate... she actually reversing :P

Parking :O

Haha... she din help me take photo lar :(
So... now im waiting for my b'day and get my "L" ... then need wait 1 month than can go get my "p"... just cant wait... btw to u who want to get license this is the price list which i have paid... if u got pay lesser than me... don tell me pls... its hurt . ouch...
Study + Exam for Law... Rm 250
Bengkel + "L" license... Rm 290
Later...
Driving with tutor Rm45/hr...
...
Thats what i noe now :P hehe... enjoy :P
Overall sure >Rm1000 :(
-end-
benjamiN

No comments: