Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 17th Early Celebration B'day Party :P

Venue : My House
Date : 15th Feb 2009
My D.O.B : 26th Feb
Reason do early : Mom going kl tomoro (19/2/09) for 5 days :P

I've got my wonderful party that day :D thanks guy :D... julian brought his Wii :D and its my first time to play it wow... its FUN XD haha...

Photos say it all :D


Perfect Photos :D everybody in except esther went home early :D hehe


WEBS, M And ME ... look at belinda sick face... kasihan :( hehe


Julian, Liew and borthers to Marion playing Wii XD


Boys :D


Girls :D


First ... spot the cake .....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Then...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Spot the cake again :(


Shot wif my present... i <3 it so muchhhh

MeSSY :P


Proper of all my present recieve that night :P


Niceee ? hehe ignore the pants XD...


Or this nice? without "vess" :D

-end-

benjamiN

1 comment:

WiNn NiE said...

sorry forgot too see tis pic so long liao o tis .haha
ermm the shirt lucky ngam you o ...haha
nice