Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How to write a letter to ur boss to increase ur salary :D

Dear Bo$$,
In thi$life, we all need$ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$of u$worker$who have given$o much$upport including $weat and$ervice to your company .I am$ure you will gue$$what I mean and re$pond$oon.

Your$$incerely,

The next day, you received this letter of reply :

Oh my dear:
I kNOw you have been working very hard.NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must haveNOticed that our company isNOt doingNOticeably well as yet .NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists areNOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After theNOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.I haveNOthing more to addNOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,Manager


benjamiN

No comments: