Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holidays

What happens to my 3rd day of holiday. haha
(*)
Actually i planned to school to finish my stuff for this year but i end up FORGOT alot of stuff... oh well need to go tmrw again TT.
morning i went to school to discuss about pancaragam stuff with teacher... bla~bla~ bla~ ... we hope that next year sukan pancaragam will bring some new stuff to everyone. seem is my last year @ all saints sure more grand ?~! hahaha.. hopefully.
-After the disscussion me and winnnie went to find miss chung, she's leaving next year (iguess) haha... so we had a long talk with the teacher... bla~bla~bla we took photo too :D
don ask why got her in my pic hahah
mc and winnnie (she refused to take photo with me *jkjk)
(*)

after school, dad fetch me then go tapau and go my cousin hse eat... ... half of my day end up there *BORED*
(*)
what i need to do tomoro to end 2008 is
- give back friends report card to teacher that i have took.
- give the gift for teacher from our class ( thinking to give on our class party but failed)
- Pancaragam stuff that i have forgot today.
(*)
im actually thinking am i doing too much? i hopefully im not... haha...
oh ya yesterday cake really fail. too hangus, but still can eat haha.
benjamiN

No comments: