Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Short Post

Just 3 MORE DAYS.... BENNN DON GIVE UP !!! YOU GUYS TOO !!!!

...
today accounts. SUCK. i did so bad this time... i regret... or should i blame the teacher teach not good? oh well, i wont blame teachers for my bad... haiz... seriously i did soooooo badddddddddd this time... sob sob.... once my friends ask me about the exam test paper i took lagi tambah stress u noe... i terus take my decision not to stay bak and go home rest... sorry :( .. im so depressed now. tomorrow is physics . and i havent do my revision too.. haizzzzzz...

This morning is my second time in my life time wake up early to study...i rmb last time was KH paper haha.... i think tomoro will be same too... i just fad up . cant concentrate study... ... mayb the exam time is tooo long ... lazyness coming... haizzz. but nevermind... 70 more days :!!!!!!! TAHAN.... 1!!! blink eye sure go thourgh oredi !!! GAMBATEH. To SPM candidate ... !!!

3 MORE DAYS TRIAL !!!!!... hahaha...

gtg tuition :D then SLEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :D:D:D:D... sob sob,..

benjamiN

No comments: