Friday, June 5, 2009

Holls

Happy holidays first to every friends. haha. i've been realise that im so lazy . my blog getting nothing so my friend will seldom come to my blog kan. haha... So Now i would like to erm. blog? haha last few days i went to church. sleep there for 3 nights 4 days. ah. learn many thing i feel so "FULL" instead of " EMPTY" if u feel empty u should find HIM. seriously. i feel so relax and so happy there. hehe.

So my first week of holidays end here. then i start to read through all ma fren's bloggie. haha then i can catch up whats happening. keke. MOVIES soon? keke. i would like to watch :P...

My upcoming events is SUNDAY meet up my ex-chinese teacher H'ng fly here from penang. we meet at 1b hehe. i bet many ppl will go also eh? haha. Then monday will be going 1B again to do the prom stuff i guess. but i think should teman my grandpa to hospital . i still dono what time will it be. going to reconfirm soon :D haha.

My bro's have came bak last monday. = no car liao. haha he will be using it to work. huhu. he come bak for around 3 months . haha... no need ask me fetch liao. keke. CAR= PETROL. sometime i feel so kesian to my friends who can drive need to drive here drive there. like OH PETROL is on SALE ! haha. then i found out my frens feel guilty also kan if don bring them,. haha... but it like a bit of too ____? haha.

Long time din see my friends already. miss them liao. haha. kan Marion . :P haha. so soon will plan some "activities" next week eh. haha. so

Eh, don forgot about the add math project. im on to it. i got the copy liao from derek's blog. LoL. going to edit it tonite? mayb. haha... k gtg bath. update later again.

benjamiN

1 comment:

WiNn NiE said...

haha miss me ???haha