Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Experience :D

Yep, Last tuesday i jus got my P license. haha not longer a Learner LoL.
So my first experience on road.
Wednesday,
- Drove to school with mom accompany... haha... kinda FUN . 1st time mar... LoL
(the one and only drive in that day)
Thursday,
- Drove to school also with dad accompany... haha... nothing special... 2nd time lar... LoL
( Its also one and only one time of the day)
Good Friday,
As my church not celebrate this day... whole day im driving here and there with my parents except morning go breakfast... Where did i went?
... Donggongon ( Grandma Hse)
... City Mall... Yep i went there liao haha...
Saturday, TODAY...
- Morning drove from market AKA pasar to hse... haha.
- Drove to church... nearby only lar
- Went to Wisma Merdeka...
- From Wisma go home...
- Then go centre point :P
- Then go api-api centre...
* I drove to all the fly over @ kk city... except the airport that one. haha...
* Learned to parking @ mall car park... ( not yet pro)
...
When i drive usually im using this car.


P/s : If u saw this car. PLs ask ur driver to give way and keep distance :P ahaha

____________________________________________________________________
When i started to drive, then i noe that SABAHAN drivers is so X. they just cant wait i meant "sabaR" nowonder so many accident happen... ... example... i just missed of going out from a junction bcs got car lar... and then... THEY "HONK" me... haha...
today i kena honk emmm like 2 - 3 times hahah...
They just BLIND THAT cannot see the "P" sign... REDDISH SO RED THat sign also cannot see...
u see still got wrote there :" caution, just pass, pls keep ur distance and give ways THANKS."
they just don understand or waht? honk me war... swt...
Luckily din nervous me... steady ba me :P hahaha... LoL....
.
.
.
nothing much lar...
hahah
guess tomoro i'll drive to church maybE? hahah
BTW
good luck to all members joined bakat tmrw. haha
.
end
benjamiN




No comments: